DAY VISITORS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE RESORTS BASED ON AVAILABLE CAPACITY.
- Only members can book beforehand and we can only accept bookings on the Wednesday before the weekend.
- Payment must be made together with the booking.
- Family and friends may be allowed to book during peak season, when there are ad hoc opportunities, and only a limited amount of bookings is permitted, namely five. It can only be considered if occupation is less than 80% and bookings can only be made on the Wednesday before a weekend. Payment must be made before arrival at the resort. During school holidays, the resort can decide for themselves whether they can allow more bookings, depending on the occupation of the resort.
- If you are expecting visitors during your stay, it has to be arranged at reception during office hours.
- The guest limit is eight people per accommodation unit or camp stand.
ATKV Hartenbos is the only resort that does not enforce the day visitors policy, as the resort is located within a town and access control is not possible.
Wil jy graag iemand bederf met ’n ervaring as geskenk?
Kliek hier om ’n ATKV-geskenkbewys te koop.